2021 RQHBA Horse Sale Consignment Form Application Deadline: June 15, 2021
2021 RQHBA Invitational Rider
Thank you for marketing your horse through RQHBA.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of Sale carefully before proceeding to the Consignment Form.
By submitting the Consignment Form you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Please contact Gary Mailloux, 605-347-3294 before submitting your application.
Application is not complete until payment in full has been received by RQHBA. Submit your payment to:
19020 Fox Run Rd
Enning, SD 57737
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- All horses must pass Vet and Committee Inspection on Sale Day. Any horse not passing inspection will not sell and there will be no refund of catalog fee.
- RQHBA reserves the right to turn away any horse consigned that is in poor condition or health.
- Submitting an application does not guarentee acceptance into the sale. All applicatons will be screened by RQHBA. In the event a horse does not pass the application screening, a refund of catalog fee will be issued.
- All horses must be accompanied with a current Coggins. Coggins testing is NOT available on sale day.
- Any horse arriving at the sale without current Health, Coggins and Brand Inspection will be refused with no refund of catalog fee. (Horses coming from South Dakota do not need Health papers or Brand Inspection.) Please check with your state in advance to determine what papers are required for South Dakota.
- Registered horses must be accompanied on day of sale with original registration papers and a signed transfer before any proceeds will be released. Checks will be issued to the owner of record on the papers.
- All Invitational horses must be owned for one year by the consignor.
- Fees. A non-refundable Consignment fee of $185 per horse is due on June 15, 2021. Sales Commision fee of 8%, based on the final selling price along with applicable sale fees. In the event of a no sale, the no sale fee will be 5% of the last bid and must be paid before registration and paperwork will be returned.
E-mail your High Quality Pictures identified by your horse's name on each file to:
You may submit multiple photos but only one will be used in the catalog. Updated photos sent after deadline will not be used in the catalog but may be used for: advertising, on the RQHBA Face Book page and on the RQHBA web site.
Video links are encouraged and will be added to the web site for viewing anytime before the sale. Please send youTube video links to:
Information entered on the Consignment Form will be used for the catalog, please proof for accuracy.
Use the link below to start your Application.
- You will need to submit the form and then start a new form for multiple entries. You will receive a confirmation e-mail to let you know your application has been received.