TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The highest bidder is to be the buyer. If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, sole authority to settle the dispute as he sees fit is reserved by the auctioneer and his decision will be final. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
2. Every effort has been made to insure correctness in the catalog and in most cases information quoted is taken from official records. However, RQHBA, sales management, auctioneer and announcer assume or will accept no responsibility for errors or omissions. Announced changes in catalog information on sale day take precedence over printed material.
3. RQHBA, sales management, Bessler's Caddilac Ranch and consignors shall not be responsible for any accident that may occur to spectators, buyers, horses or loss or injury in any way to the sale, during or after the sale. Any person attending this sale does so at their own risk.
4. Payment in full must be made to the sales clerk immediately after the sale. Terms of the sale are cash or personal check (US Funds).
5. All known blemishes or defects will be called before the bidding begins.
6. All horses become the responsibility and property of the buyer when they leave the ring. Buyers must make arrangements for care of horses at their own risk until delivery is taken.
7. We strongly urge buyers to throughly examine the horses that interest them. All sales are absolute and final.
8. No horses will be sold prior to the sale.
9. Registration papers: management will send registration papers for transfer. Registration papers will not be sent before 20 banking days. Buyer will be charged $15. for AQHA transfer.
10. The sales management, RQHBA, the auctioneer and the announcer act as agents for the seller, but assume no liability. Any representations made are between the seller and the buyer.
11. Releases: No horses are to be removed until settled for. In order for horses to be removed from the grounds, you must show your sales receipt. Make sure all information on the receipt is correct. Also, be sure to give the receipt to the person ultimately responsible for removing your horse from the sale grounds.
12. Phone bids are welcome. Anyone wishing to bid by phone needs to make prior arrangements by contacting Janet Long, (605) 985-5421. Please be prepared to fax a bank letter of credit. Payment in full must be wired the day after the sale.